Meet Dr. Meeske
Jessica A. Meeske, DDS, MS
Dr. Meeske is dedicated to providing a fun and informative environment for her patients. She holds a Bachelor of Arts from Hastings College, a Certificate of Pediatric Dentistry and Masters of Science in Public Dental Health from the University of Iowa, and a Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Missouri. Dr. Meeske is passionate about continuing education, and has focused her skills on the areas of pediatric dentistry.
Dr. Meeske's memberships and associations include:
- Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Leader at the State and National Level of Dentistry
- Member of the Nebraska Dental Association
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Medical team member at Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital and
- Hastings Surgery Center
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Meeske has two children, Robert and Sophia, with her husband, Dr. Todd Pankratz. She enjoys spending her personal time traveling and attending her children's activities.
Dr. Meeske is available for appointments at the Grand Island and Hastings locations.